Reporting to the AVP of Commercial Lending, the Commercial Credit Analyst provides support with analyzing financial information of current and prospective borrowers, monitoring collateral and assessing risk in conformance with established Credit Union policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Underwrite commercial loan requests including SBA.
- Analyze financial statements and related materials to determine a thorough underwriting analysis of the borrower’s credit worthiness and prepare written analysis of the borrower and guarantors.
- Manage the annual credit review process.
- Perform commercial loan portfolio maintenance focusing on loan quality, yield, growth and member satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent through specialized coursework and training.
- Two years of experience with underwriting and processing commercial loans.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete tasks on time.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Leominster Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.